Strawberry Mangosteen Enzyme Masque (Jam Jar)
SIZE 1.4 fl. oz. jam jar
This potent fruit comes to life in this enzyme masque, taking you on a journey to a more radiant and youthful complexion. Mangosteen is a very potent fruit that not only is rich in many antioxidants which contribute to anti-aging as well as protection, but it also contains many properties which help combat and prevent future blemishes. Alpha Hydroxy Acid’ s (AHA’s), Vitamin C, Lycopene, and Xanthones, just to name a few, all come together is this glorious masque to reveal a younger, brighter, and a healthier complexion.
How to Use
Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Allow the masque to penetrate your skin for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Strawberry Fruit Powder & Extract – Being rich in polyphenols, which are known powerful antioxidants which help soothe the skin, strawberries helps diminish the appearance of pores so the skin appears refined and refreshed. With its amazing astringent properties, this is a great fruit to help in treating puffy, swollen eyes. Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) are also very prevalent in this fruit, helping to exfoliate dead skin cells, revealing fresh skin. Vitamin C, which aids installing the signs of aging by protecting oxidative damages, and Lycopene, an antioxidant which is known to play a role in anti-aging as well, come together to bring youthful and radiance to the skin.
- Pomegranate Seed Powder – This powder contains several polyphenols and anthocyanidins, a pigment that gives certain fruits their dark red colors, which is known to have an antioxidant activity that is higher than that of red wine and green tea. Pomegranates are said to promote the regeneration of cells in the two most important layers of healthy skin, the epidermis, and dermis.
- Mangosteen Powder – This fruit is known for its high antioxidant concentrations and is used for many skin conditions, including eczema. Due to the Xanthones, a phytonutrient most prevalent in the Mangosteen fruit, ability to protect the skin, damage of the skin is decreased and the result is a more radiant and youthful complexion. Because of its known antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, it is highly effective in treating acne, skin blemishes, or dry skin. Catechin, the antioxidant also found in green tea, is abundant in the Mangosteen and is known to help fight free radicals, allowing your skin to be protected from oxidation, resulting in a younger appearance.
- Glycolic Acid – Known to be apart of the active compounds known as Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s), this magical ingredient derived from cane sugar, produces small particles which easily penetrate the skin, to not only exfoliate and relieve your face from dead skin, but to also help in treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, and dullness.
- Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, & Xylitol – Offers skin long-lasting hydration by helping to bring moisturization deep within the layers of skin epidermis. By limiting water loss, the skin is benefiting in limiting the signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 – Known to aid in increasing the hydration within the skin, leaving your skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
- Vitamin E – Known to be a powerful, anti-aging, free radical fighter (antioxidant), it helps to soothe, protect and regenerate dry, irritated and sun damaged skin. Additionally, it increases the amount of oxygen present in the skin, aiding in regenerating healthier skin tissue.
Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Peel Powder, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Powder, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
We Also Recommend
Holiday Facial Enzyme Jam Jar Collection