Pumpkin Enzyme Masque (Jam Jar)
SIZE 1.4 fl. oz. jam jar
This vitamin-rich balancing facial enzyme stimulates blood flow to reveal a brighter and more radiant complexion. Pumpkin enzymes help break down the mortar between unhealthy cells, allowing the sloughing off of old skin while increasing production of collagen. Packed with vitamins A, C, and E to help nourish and soothe your skin, leaving healthier vibrant skin.
How to Use
Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Allow the masque to penetrate your skin for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Pumpkin – Known to contain a high amount of antioxidants, Vitamin A and Vitamin C, which all come together in helping soften and sooth the skin. Vitamin C helps in collagen synthesis within the skin by penetrating deep within the skin barrier, turning into L-Ascorbic Acid, which in turn boosts the synthesis of collagen, all while being sensitive on the skin. Pumpkin is also known to be packed with many enzymes and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s), which will help increase cell turnover, leaving the skin smoother and more radiant.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Pumpkin Seeds are known to be rich in Zinc, Vitamin E, as well as Omega 3- and 6- fatty acids. In addition, because of the great number of antioxidants found within these seeds, it is known to be a great anti-aging ingredient. Zinc helps firm and tighten the skin, while natural selenium helps to remove the oils and dirt found on one’s skin. Vitamin E is a great antioxidant which can help in protecting the skin from many different environmental stressors which can be found in our daily routines. Lastly, the essential fatty acids penetrate deep into the skin barrier, helping provide long-lasting moisturization suitable for any skin type.
- Clove Oil – Known to be a great oil with many beneficial properties, including anesthetic, antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral. Due to its potent antimicrobial properties, it is great for use with acne, being a great inhibitor for bacteria. Eugenol, found within Clove Oil, is very stimulating, promoting the increase of blood circulation within the skin, allowing for a more radiant complexion.
- Cinnamon Bark Powder – Cinnamon is a great aid in drying out pimples and plumping the skin by bringing oxygen, and blood, to the surface encouraging pores to rid of toxins. By removing excess oils from the skin’s surface and opening up the pores, the result is a much younger and radiant complexion.
- Glycolic Acid – Known to be apart of the active compounds known as Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s), this magical ingredient derived from cane sugar, produces small particles which easily penetrate the skin, to not only exfoliate and relieve your face from dead skin, but to also help in treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, and dullness.
- Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, & Xylitol – Offers skin long-lasting hydration by helping to bring moisturization deep within the layers of skin epidermis. By limiting water loss, the skin is benefiting in limiting the signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 – Known to aid in increasing the hydration within the skin, leaving your skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
- Vitamin E – Known to be a powerful, anti-aging, free radical fighter (antioxidant), it helps to soothe, protect and regenerate dry, irritated and sun damaged skin. Additionally, it increases the amount of oxygen present in the skin, aiding in regenerating healthier skin tissue.
Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Cucurbita Pep (Pumpkin) Powder, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
We Also Recommend
Holiday Facial Enzyme Jam Jar Collection