Kiwi Pineapple Papaya Enzyme Masque (Jam Jar)
SIZE 1.4 fl. oz. jam jar
This gentle enzyme-filled masque is rich in repairing antioxidants which are found in kiwis, pineapples, and papayas. As natural protein-digesting enzymes help remove dead skin cells, healthy soft skin is revealed.
How to Use
Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Allow the masque to penetrate your skin for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Kiwi Fruit Powder – Being rich in phytonutrients, minerals, Vitamins C & E, as well as alpha linolenic acid, this natural ingredient helps skin retain moisture, prevent acne, and reduce signs of anti-aging. It also helps brighten your complexion, leaving your skin looking youthful and radiant.
- Pineapple Fruit Powder – Known to be a great natural remedy for treating acne, fine lines, and damaged skin due to the high presence of Vitamin C, Bromelain, and antioxidants. Bromelain is known to soften the skin and control inflammation within the skin. Pineapple is a great source of antioxidants, found in the form of Vitamin C, preventing the formation of radicals, leaving your skin feeling smooth and glowing.
- Papaya Fruit Powder – Known to contain the enzyme Papain, Papaya helps in lightening and brightening the skin by use of natural exfoliants. This magical enzyme is also known to help reduce the look of wrinkles by controlling the collagen and elastin fibers which reside in the dermis layer of the skin. Furthermore, Papaya is a great natural ingredient which provides moisture and nutrition for the skin due to its high levels of water, carbohydrates, and fat.
- Glycolic Acid – Known to be apart of the active compounds known as Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s), this magical ingredient derived from cane sugar, produces small particles which easily penetrate the skin, to not only exfoliate and relieve your face from dead skin, but to also help in treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, and dullness.
- Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, & Xylitol – Offers skin long-lasting hydration by helping to bring moisturization deep within the layers of skin epidermis. By limiting water loss, the skin is benefiting in limiting the signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 – Known to aid in increasing the hydration within the skin, leaving your skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
- Vitamin E – Known to be a powerful, anti-aging, free radical fighter (antioxidant), it helps to soothe, protect and regenerate dry, irritated and sun damaged skin. Additionally, it increases the amount of oxygen present in the skin, aiding in regenerating healthier skin tissue.
Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Powder, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Powder, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
We Also Recommend
Holiday Facial Enzyme Jam Jar Collection