Cranberry Pomegranate Enzyme Masque
SIZE 1.7 fl. oz. glass jar
Cranberry & Pomegranate Extract stimulates the circulation and blood flow to help remove toxins and excess fluids, while vitamins balance and nourish. Vitamin C helps promote collagen, providing important nutrition for smooth skin. While powerful anti-oxidants help combat and reduce skin inflammation.
How to Use
Apply to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Allow to penetrate for 5 – 10 minutes. Check every minute for any burning or uncomfortable sensation. Remove completely.
Benefits of Key Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid – Stimulates collagen and elastin in the dermis; cleans the follicle by loosening the bond that holds dead skin cells together. Useful in acne prevention.
- Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) – an antioxidant derived from pure ascorbic acid and pure alkylating agent. Reduces skin cell lipid peroxidation, often attributed to signs of aging. Studies also suggest that Vitamin C promotes collagen synthesis as well as quenches oxygen-free radicals destroying youthful skin.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium Macrocarpon) – crushed seeds gently exfoliate while high levels of nutrients help produce a natural anti-inflammatory that helps calm and soothe skin.
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) – contains powerful antioxidants that help promote regeneration while high levels of nutrients produce a natural anti-inflammatory that helps protects skin cells from damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – powerful, anti-aging, free radical fighter (antioxidant). Helps to soothe, protect and regenerate dry, irritated and sun damaged skin. A natural preservative that helps increase the amount of oxygen present in the skin, aiding in new and healthier skin tissue.
Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Methyl Gluceth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Powder, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract, Fragrance, Red 4, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.